Carole Dacko, REALTOR® | CAR KARAOKE ROCKSTAR
Hi, I’m Carole!
I’ve been told that my friendly, optimistic and kind nature are a true force to be reckoned with. I grew up on a beautiful farm in Northern Alberta where responsibility, hard work, and a true appreciation of nature has been instilled in me from a young age. After 20 years of working in administration, I quickly found that my passion lies in making a positive impact in someone’s journey through life. Whether you are looking for your perfect family home, downtown condo, or even downsizing; I am eager to help you navigate these changes with diligence, expertise and honesty. Seeing my happy clients achieve their real estate goals, and more importantly finding the fun in the process is what defines my success as a Realtor®. I am so fortunate to be able to be mentored by the wonderful team at Blackmore Real Estate. With them, I hope to create meaningful lifetime connections with our community that will last for generations to come.
My children Natalya and Nikolai are truly my everything! As a single mom, I am very passionate about helping other women find confidence in moving on and starting new. Saving heritage properties in Edmonton is also something I hope to be involved with, as I believe that they are vital components of creating sustainable communities in our city. In a few years from now, you will most likely find me driving my vintage car and admiring the beauty of Southern France (where I one day hope to retire). After a long day of making real estate dreams come true, my favourite way to wind down is by having a movie night at home with loads of cuddles from my littles. Whenever in need, I can always count on my amazingly supportive family (especially my parents!).
Fun Facts about Carole :
1. If I were a colour I would be : Navy Blue
2. My go to show on Netflix: At the moment definitely "Girl Boss"
3. Favourite quote or personal motto: "I will move upwards, I will move forwards, I will move ONWARDS!!"
4. Favourite movie line: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!" - best line EVER!!!
5. Best concert I ever attended: Green Day's American Idiot Tour. I was in the pit!
6. Best part about my job: The work/life balance!
7. I spend every staff meeting : Taking notes and absorbing all I can!
8. Something I keep on my desk: A calculator with ticker tape (definitely a habit from my admin days :) )