Sean Cheyney, REALTOR® | ENTHUSIASTIC EXPLORER
Hi I’m Sean!
I’m originally from Inuvik, Northwest Territories but now call YEG home. My early years living up North has contributed to my curiosity of the construction industry (yes, even igloos!) and fuelled my passion for adventure, exploration, travel and my desire to see and do new things. I’ve had a long time passion and love for the construction and building industry which has now led me to my career as a Realtor®. My 20 years of construction experience, extensive knowledge of managing contracts, maintaining schedules, budgets and problem solving, has proved to be an integral part of providing my clients with an outstanding real estate experience. I strive to listen to your needs (truly listen!). Your home reflects who you are, what you value and how you want to live. I want nothing more than to provide an experience that feels authentic, meaningful and inspires confidence at every stage. I have the most amazing family; wife Alicia and three children, Ewan, Jasmine and Trystan. Together we enjoy camping, hiking and playing games all while living our best lives. Looking for a new home base for life’s adventures? You need someone on your side who knows your story and really gets it. (That’s me!) I want to know what life looks like for you now and how I can help you take the next big steps towards finding a home you genuinely love.
Ten facts about Sean:
1) Pick one food for life - any kind of potato chips 2) Food dislike - Apple juice
3) First Job - Selling newspapers, The Inuvik Drum 4) Person you most admire - my Dad!
5) Author of influence - Napoleon Hill
6) Favorite Quote - If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t, you’re right. Henry Ford
7) Things I enjoy - Sketching, Reading (more Audiobooks nowadays)
8) Best concert attended - Pink Floyd
9) Favorite music - how do you pick just one?!
10) Stranded on a desert island with only one person - my wife