Emily Pederson, REALTOR® | GARDENISTA
Hi, I’m Emily!
I am dedicated, ambitious and a bit of an old soul. I’ve grown up in Edmonton my whole life and have a soft spot for the central part of our community. I love the character in the older neighbourhoods, starting with the boulevard trees, landscaped crescents, and diversity of homes. A wise woman once told me “Only the good stuff happens out of your comfort zone”, after 15 Years of accounting and bookkeeping experience across different industries I am excited to leave my comfort zone and help others find the good stuff when it comes to their home base.
As a single mother I understand the importance of having a solid foundation that starts at home. My son and I enjoy spending much of our free time at home, having epic games of bump and 21 on the driveway, biking our neighbourhood, and enjoying fires in the backyard. If we aren’t at home, we are out at our family farm enjoying everything the countryside has to offer, from zip lining to quadding or playing pond hockey in the winter. When I have downtime, you can find me baking, playing my vinyl collection, or buying another house plant.
Fun Facts About Emily:
1. Favourite Quote: “You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give”- Eleanor Roosevelt.
2. Favourite Flower: Lilacs- nothing says summer has started like blooming lilacs.
3. Favourite Artist: Pearl Jam, but it is always changing.
4. Favourite Vinyl Owned: Bob Dylan- Nashville Skyline
5. Live In: Sherbrook Community – home of the best beer selection in town.
6. Tea or Coffee: Always Coffee, unless it’s Tim Hortons and then it’s boring mint tea.
7. Favourite Happy Hour Drink: Gin & Tonic
8. Best Concert attended: Garth Brooks
9. My go to show on Netflix: Brooklyn Nine-Nine
10. Favourite Show to Watch with my Son: Faulty Towers- who doesn’t love John Cleese.