Afton Shore, Conveyancer
Hey, I’m Afton!
Yes I know what a unique name I have and I have always loved that. There is only one me! I am new to this Real Estate world and while I have thought about joining this great industry a time or two it was always in the aspect of becoming a Realtor. Which I didn't totally love. I didn’t even know about the other ways to be involved with Real Estate and joining this amazing team as the conveyancer just feels so perfect. I love to fill out forms, keep paperwork in line, and paying attention to the details. I know that's a little nerdy but that's just one of the great things about me! As well as being organized, clever and a little bit hilarious if I do say so myself.
My husband Andrew and I have been married for 10 years! We have 2 amazing daughters Avery and Amelia whom I was lucky enough to stay home and raise for 8 years. We also have an oversized dog named Blue who is just so loving and always ready to give you 120 lb cuddles. Penny is our cat who rules the house despite being 1/10 the size of her canine counterpart. Plus a Betta fish named Pig who is technically the girls but we know how that goes... There is always so much going on in our house. That’s the best part of working with Blackmore; the flexibility to be able to come and go and work from home around everyone's schedules.
When I am not busy with work I spend my days with my family, riding horses, hiking, baking and being artistic. I love to hand make cards for people in my life as well as doing Embroidery Portraits. During the summer we pack up as often as we can and head into the mountains finding all the best views and enjoying some unplugged time together. How lucky are we to have mountains right in our backyard!?
I am so excited to be a part of the team and grow with Blackmore Real Estate. If you’re looking for a Realtor to assist you with the purchase or sale of a property then you have come to the right place! But don’t take my word for it, call one of the excellent Realtors on our team and find out for yourself.
10 Things About Me:
1. If I were a colour I would be: Sky Blue.
2. My go to show on Netflix: Anything Reality (it's a guilty pleasure)
3. Best part about my job: The flexibility and the people!
4. Something I keep on my desk: A minimum of 2 beverages... always
5. Something obscure that I’m good at: Embroidering realistic pet portraits
6. Happy Hour drink: A nice cold beer, or White wine
7. I know a little too much about: Harry Potter, Dogs & Horses
8. Favourite Places to go: Camping in the mountains!!
9. Tea or Coffee: Tea! Never liked coffee never will
10. Favourite quote or personal motto: “You can do hard things”