Jessie Tribe, REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Jessie!
Many have described me as a person driven by loyalty, thoughtfulness, and an abiding care for the people in my life. Whether it's my amazing family and friends, or valued clients, my commitment to fostering meaningful connections is at the core of who I am. My passion for all things Real Estate started many years ago when my husband and I ventured into renovating and flipping houses. This eventually translated into a career where helping people to achieve their Real Estate dreams became my reality.
Away from the office, you'll often find me exploring new corners of the world, trying new food and wine and diving into new cultures. At the heart of my world is my son Bennett, my husband Chris, and our energetic puppy Marley.
10 facts about me...
1. I have dual citizenship with New Zealand
2. I always wanted to be a backup dancer to a musician
3. Motto to live by "you can do hard things"
4. My hubby and I met working at Taco Time
5. Best vacation spot (yet): Portugal
6. Happy Hour Drink: Wine
7. Top concerts I've seen: Depeche Mode, Metallica and Janes Addiction
8. Favorite Food: Sushi
9. First Job: Panago Pizza
10. Least favorite food: Olives and Blue Cheese